Firstly, we hope everyone has stayed safe and healthy during these unconventional times. The cancellation of this year’s NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (aka March Madness) left us disheveled. However, after a few months of soul searching and creative thinking we are ready to reboot. The return of competitive basketball is just a few days away so we thought what better way to celebrate than introduce a new game: NBA Bubble Bingo Competition.
The game is similar to Bracket Bingo with slight modifications to the scoring system. There are 22 teams making a return to action and the initial competition will only include the games being played on July 31st and August 1st. Those games are as follows:
- Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets
- Memphis Grizzlies vs Portland Trailblazers
- Phoenix Suns vs Washington Wizards
- Boston Celtics vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Sacramento Kings vs San Antonio Spurs
- Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets
- Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- New Orleans Pelicans vs LA Clippers
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors
It should be an exciting couple of weeks with NBA action around the clock. So before watching your favorite players and teams take the court, take a few minutes and fill out a card. It’s free, it’s easy and most of all it’s fun! All cards entered into the competition will be available to view and a leaderboard will be updated periodically. Enjoy the games and please remember to watch responsibly. Don’t forget to tell your friends all about the NBA Bubble Bingo Competition!